Friday, July 3, 2009

HELLO!



Hi......this is my first blog....well it's about as you can guess my baking obsession. I will be posting up receipes of many mouth-watering, uber delicious desserts along with pictures of the baking process on this blog. The main purpose of this blog, is to share my baking experience along with my collection of great receipes.




Have you ever glanced through a magazine or a cook book, or even watched a cooking show for that matter, to find that one delicious piece of heavenly dessert that you just want to make. You find the receipe, your're overjoyed but alas! The receipe tells you, you need 2 sticks of butter or 4 ounces of confectionary sugar. You wonder in dismay, how your're going to convert sticks and ounces to cups or grams---or even fahrenheit to celsius??? Fear no more!!! My receipes include measurements in grams and cups, fahrenheit and celsius. You will no longer find baking a chore. It, I assure you, will make you find any excuse to get into the kitchen to bake. So get your tools and apron ready...and let's get started!! :)

1 comment: